Thursday, March 15, 2012

Laugh Canvas Bag

Laugh Canvas Bag

Hello SPRING! I cannot believe how nice it's been! I'm sure it's going to rain today since I washed my van and all the windows in my house inside and out yesterday. Gotta love it. I have a canvas bag for you today! I LOVE the way Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist colors the canvas. I sprayed the bag down pretty good with water before I sprayed my mist on. It really helps move the color around and in all the cracks and crevices.
 I first used a Tattered Angels swirly mask with Turquoise over the Dragonfly but wasn't feeling it. So I got out this TA mask and I used a little bit if watered down white paint and a stipple brush and made sure to go over the outside edge to get the whole image. You can still see the mask in the background too in some spots too. Love that.
 The "laugh" is Prima and came like this. All I added was white paint around all the edges. Cute!
 I didn't want to leave the handles the canvas color so I watered down a tad of yellow paint and painted it on. You could use mist for this step as well.
 After I had everything in place and glued down I sprayed it all over with Marshmallow Glimmer Mist.
 These Prima flowers could not be more perfect! I just LOVE the colors together! So fun and fresh and ready for Spring! I was SO glad that I had some of these fun fall leaves. The orangey colors were just what I needed. Thank you Prima for making crafty time sooo much fun. <3
I did add a tiny but of the watered down white paint just inside the bag so you saw the clean white instead of the canvas color. Be sure to go check out the store at yourmemorieshere.com! I know she's always adding fun new things!

I hope you have a fun and crafty day!
 Kimberly :)

1 comment: