Thursday, July 14, 2011

Allie Layout

One of my favorite scrapbook pages that I've done using Glue Dots®.
 I used Glue Dots® Permanent to hold on the bigger flowers. I used Glue Dots® Pop Up for the smaller orange one on this side of the layout. I used Glue Dots® Lines to adhere the leaves.
 I love this little girl and this smile brightens my day. These beautiful flowers are from Prima as is the paper, leaves, bling, lace, paintable, and the packaging used for the background.
 I used Glue Dots® Craft to stick down the brick patterned cardboard.
I also used Tim Holtz distress ink in brushed corduroy around all the edges. The alphabet letters are American Crafts Thickers.
I hope you grab a box of Glue Dots® and get crafting!

Thanks for stopping by!
Kimberly

Supplies Used :
Glue Dots® Craft
Glue Dots® Pop Up
Glue Dots® Permanent
Prima supplies listed in post
Tim Holtz distress ink in brushed corduroy

I wrote this Blog post while participating on the Glue Dots design team.

No comments:

Post a Comment