Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Back to School Project for Glue Dots®

 It's hard to believe that my girls go back to school next week. Where did summer go? It really flew by and even though my girls are so excited to be going into 1st and 3rd grade I can't help but wish we had more time to play. This project is for Allie to give to her new teacher Mrs. Pruitt. She is so excited to have her. She's a very nice teacher who just so happens to be very pretty and fun. Can't beat that huh?
 I bought this picture frame at the dollar store and it came black just the way I wanted it. I used Glue Dots® Permanent to stick the paper to the frame back. I took out the glass of course. The "S" I got at Hobby Lobby and it's really thick chipboard. I used Glue Dots® Craft to help adhere the yarn.
I used Glue Dots® Pop Up to stick the letter to the paper. I like how thick they are and they adhere to the yarn so well I know it's not coming off. I used a Glue Dots® Mini to stick the ribbon to the frame so it didn't come untied and to stick the blue heart on. Allie is SO excited to take it to her when we have the open house. I hope she likes it too. Here's to another school year!
 Happy Back to School!
    KIM :)


Supplies Used :
 Glue Dots® Mini
 Glue Dots® Permanent
 Glue Dots® Pop Up
 School Paper DCWV
 Ribbon from my stash
 Red Yarn
 Chipboard S - Hobby Lobby
 Black picture frame - Dollar Store
 Alpha stickers - Thickers
 Heart Punch and blue crayon

I wrote this Blog while participating on the Glue Dots® Design Team.

No comments:

Post a Comment