Thursday, March 1, 2012

Art Journal

Hi there! I hope you all are having a fabulous day! I have another art journal post today but in a much bigger book. I wanted to really let this stamp show and use it as a focal point on my pages. This Prima Donna Downey stamp is so big and chunky and it's only $6.99! Seriously worth it.

 I colored the foam letters with Tattered Angels Glimmer Glam in Tide Pool.

 I love Ranger crackle paint. I use it a lot. I used Mustard Seed on my pages. I love all the different colors and the one step effect is awesome.
 I dipped my paintbrush into the Glimmer Glam and flicked it all over. I love the extra sparkle.
 I stamped my image with watered down white paint and then I painted over it with Gouache watercolors.
 I used Ranger Distress Stains in Peeled Paint and Broken China around all the edges. I rubbed it on the paper straight from the applicator.
I love the colors! Even thought it's been a mild winter for us here in Indiana I can't help but wish for Spring. I can't wait. I hope you get out some paints and glimmer mist and make something pretty today.
Happy Crafting!
 Kimberly

No comments:

Post a Comment