Thursday, April 21, 2011

Mini Book with Prima


 Hello again crafty friends. I made this mini book for my sister in law Darcey. She's been a great friend to me over the years and I love my niece and nephew very much.
 She has started to scrapbook and has what I think a natural talent for it. I want her to finish the book with the title on the cover and other page titles and journaling.
 The Prima paper set Madeline is a fave of mine and it is so easy to work with because it all goes together beautifully.
 I used pink and blue Prima flowers. There is also some Bling and Lace too.
 I used Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist in Wheatfields to grunge it up just a little bit.
 I hope you are inspired to create a mini book. They are so much fun.

Go check out yourmemorieshere.com and SHOP! There are LOTS of pretty things there!
 I better post this before I get kicked off again.
See ya next week!
KIM

1 comment:

  1. oh my this is so GORGEOUS! girl it is just downright fabulous, beautiful, and any other adjective you could think of to describe it! it should so be in a magazine somewhere!! hugs!

    ReplyDelete