Sunday, April 17, 2011

Love Wall Hanging


 Hello crafty friends! I was finally able to use Blogger today. It's been fighting with me for a couple weeks. Hopefully we've come to a truce. This project was made out of burlap and an embroidery hoop.
 I used Prima lace, flowers, journal card, leaves, and embellishments. I love how beautiful the flowers are. This picture of my sister in law and niece is one of my faves. If she lets me keep it I know where I'm going to put it.
 I used Tattered Angels mask and glimmer mist in vanilla breeze, tattered leather and creme de chocolat. I used light coats until I was happy with the color. It makes a pretty shimmer even on the burlap. I painted on the little white flowers with the vanilla breeze to soften the stark white.
 I just love how pretty and sparkly it is. Perfect for the two of them!
Please go over to yourmemorieshere.com and see all the pretties available to you at great prices. I hope you all have a great day. I know I am enjoying the sunshine!
Kim

1 comment:

  1. your talent both amazes & inspires me! this burlap hanging is FANTASTICAL!! is that even a word?! LOL! i just love it so much & i NEED to make one too!! hugs!

    ReplyDelete