Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Easter Wreath with Glue Dots®!

This wreath I made for Glue Dots® was super easy and something you can do in a flash! I had this wreath form I picked up from the Dollar Tree, they have different sizes too. I grabbed some Easter chip board pieces and applied Glue Dots® Permanent to the backs and stuck them on, easy as that!


 The Glue Dots® held these flowers on even after I sprayed, well, more like doused them in Glimmer Mist. I used Glue Dots® Lines to help adhere some longer pieces.

 Here I used Glue Dots® Permanent and sandwiched the chipboard together as well as adhere to the wreath form. They are super strong and nothing has moved since I assembled it. Love that.

 I hope you are inspired to grab some Glue Dots® and chipboard and make something for your home. Easter will be here soon!

Hoppy Crafting!
   Kim


Supplies Used :
Glue Dots® Lines
Glue Dots® Permanent
Making Memories Chipboard
Wreath form from the Dollar Tree
Lace - Prima
Glimmer Mist - Marshmellow
Flowers - Recollections

I wrote this Blog while participating on the Glue Dots® design team.

No comments:

Post a Comment