Friday, January 7, 2011

Colts Banner by Isabel :) for Glue Dots®!

When I asked my oldest daughter what Colts craft she wanted to make she said a banner but not with the triangles, she wanted to use the circles. So, we thought about it and tried a few different ways and this is what she loved! It's surprisingly easy and has a great look.

 She punched a bunch of circles in blue and white and then folded them all in half.
 She put her Glue Dots Craft dots on the circles and then pressed the string in place.


 Close the circle and press the Glue Dots® and it keeps it nice and secure.
 I love the look and even the hubs likes it. She also used a circle in between to evenly space them out. I love that she thinks of the details like that. I'm so proud. (tear) lol
I think she did a great job and now wants to make some for her room. Why not!
Thanks for stopping by and I hope you enjoyed this project as much as we did.
  Kim


Supplied Used - Glue Dots® Craft
String
Cardstock
Scallop Circle Punch - Marvy Uchida

No comments:

Post a Comment