Thursday, October 14, 2010

Halloween Paper Gift Bag


 Hello Everyone! Today I have a paper gift bag made out of a single sheet of Prima paper then I added a 6x4 inch topper folded in half and placed over the top. Punched some holes and tied it all together. I HAD to add some gorgeous Prima flowers and trim. I sprayed the topper with Glimmer Mist and let it pool and puddle then I dried it with a heat gun to get the look in the picture.

 This flower was pure white before I sprayed it with the charcoal chalkboard glimmer mist. I used a tiny paint brush dipped in the mist to get into the crevices. It's gorgeous. The trim was a soft gray before I sprayed it too. And here is what the paper on top looked like before I sprayed it and below is after. 


I learned how to make this paper gift bag on the cosmo cricket blog. Thanks for looking and I hope you all have a fabulous day. I'm off to work in a few. UGH. :/   I'd rather be scrapping!
    KIM

No comments:

Post a Comment