Monday, July 12, 2010

I wish I wasn't so tired and I could paint. Tomorrow is a new and fresh day. I don't think we have anything going on which will be nice after the jam packed 2 weeks we had. I sure do miss and love my niece. She'll be 13 in a couple weeks and that just plain makes me feel old. I can't wait til next summer til she comes back. I think we may go swimming tomorrow at our friends house and lounge by the pool for awhile. Who knows maybe when we get home the kids will take a nap and I can get something done, caught up or started. I have many projects in the works right now which I absolutely love. I have things for others and things for myself. I better get busy on the things for others! I do have a couple deadlines coming up but I work pretty good under pressure. I have been booked for a fundraiser next month and really need to get some things done for my booth there. I may run to check on my booth at Trader Buck's tomorrow. Hope it's not a mess. Sometimes people don't always put things back where they were. I love having it though. My brother is working on peg board walls to enclose my 9x9 space so I have LOTS more display space. I cannot wait to paint and decorate and make it creatively fabulous!
See ya tomorrow....maybe even from pool side. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment