Sunday, August 18, 2013

Hello everyone! My name is Kimberly Seldomridge and I am super excited to show you my project! I hope you are having a wonderful Sunday! Don't forget to wish Linda a HAPPY BIRTHDAY today.  I am going to share with you my Welcome Banner I made with the pocket shapes.





I LOVED the shapes and the possibilities are truly endless. They are so cute and versatile. I think they could be all kinds of things like houses or arrows but I chose little pockets.

I used gesso on the shapes first so I could stiffen them up a bit and the color I added would be more vivid. It worked like a charm.  I backed the shapes with fun colorful paper and added flowers, embellishments twine and lace to tie it all together.





I
I used paper on the back and only sealed the sides and bottoms so I could tuck little flowers and things inside. Please go check out the store and look around at all the fun naked shapes and all the endless fun you could have!
      Here's a little game you can play too!
There is MUCH more inspiration to be seen on the Linnie Blooms Facebook Page and Blog!
     Thanks for visiting and stop back by to see what the other amazing designers have in store!
~~Kimberly S.

No comments:

Post a Comment