Thursday, July 26, 2012


Sisters Layout


Hello and happy crafty Thursday! Today I did a layout of my girls. It has been a while since I've actually just worked on a layout. I thought I would struggle but not with this set. Oh my It's gorgeous!

KaiserCraft has outdone themselves with this one. This set is Fine & Sunny and the papers are beautiful! I will be doing more with this set next week for sure.
 The Prima flowers look so cute with it too. The orange is perfect. I added some twine and a scalloped card.
 I just love this picture. <3
 I used distress ink in brushed corduroy around some of the edges to put a contrast. I used a piece of white board as my background. I think it makes the yellow patterned paper pop. I punched the clouds with the orange paper with the kit. I just love it.
Don't forget to get your grab bag from the YMH store. Oh the goodies in there are amazing. Kristina never disappoints. :)
Hope you have a fabulous day and thanks for stopping by!
 ~Kimberly

No comments:

Post a Comment