Thursday, February 9, 2012

Happy Layout for Your Memories Here

 Hi there! I can't tell you how excited I am to be back on the Design Team at Your Memories Here! I love all the fun new products in the store and I love getting my hands on them even more. This layout is of my two girls and I love the happy smiling faces.
 I used everything Prima on this layout. The paper, lace, flowers, gems, journal card, canvas title and embellishments are all yummy Prima. I did ink the paper with Distress ink in Brushed Corduroy and Lipstick Pink. Have you checked out all the beautiful Lace at yourmemorieshere.com? Well, you should. :)
 These papers are from 2 different lines and they go together perfectly. That's why I always keep my leftovers because I can always mix and match with other lines. I love that. It makes your dollar go even further.
 I painted the plain canvas letters white and then lightly went around the edges with the pink distress ink.
 Go look at the store and pick some things for yourself for Valentine's Day. Gotta show yourself some love to ya know!
Happy Crafting!
    Kimberly


1 comment:

  1. Love your page!! All that pink....and SO Allie. I miss that girl! Love your blog....haven't been on the actual blog in awhile. Been keeping up with you by google reader. I'll be by more often. :) Hugs...

    ReplyDelete