Sunday, January 22, 2012

Projects

 It's been a while since I've posted. My goal this year blog wise is to upload more pics, do more tutorials and get more organized. I realized I have glitter in 4 different places. I think I can get my scrap room to run more efficiently. I will be posting before and after pics so make sure to check back and see my progress and offer advice. Here are some projects some recent some not so recent that I wanted to share. More to come!

 This was a custom order for a client that had a cousin with breast cancer and wanted something she could put pictures in. It turned out so cute. I have inside pics of the book I need to post too.
 I found this little window box at a thrift store and thought it was cute. I made pinwheel flowers painted for Halloween. I love the Martha Stewart spider web ribbon in the window holes. It fit perfectly. Love it when that happens.
 This is a custom book for a good friend of mine. It's for her bff who is equally obsessed as she is with New Kids. They've been on 3 cruises and have been to MANY concerts. They are hilarious.
This shadow box project is one of my faves. I love this pic of my girls and my nephews after a long day of outside summer fun in the Indiana sun. I'll be back soon with more pics and posts!!
 Thanks for stopping by!
    Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment