Thursday, January 27, 2011

Canvas Lace Bin


 Hi crafty friends! Today I have an altered little canvas bin. I loved the color and thought I could make it even better with some PRIMA! Everything's better with Prima right?? lol
 I don't have much time for this post (darn work) but I do want to tell you that yourmemorieshere.com has the most beautiful Prima flowers and lace. Not to mention paper, bling and Live With Prima Kits! So please go check out the website and treat yourself to some beautiful products and great prices!
 Those flowers are gorgeous and that lace is so pretty!
I made the leaves out of Prima packaging and used some Glimmer Mist to add some sparkle. I hope you all have a fabulous day!! Sorry to post and run but I gotta get going.

I'd rather be scrapping. :(
    ~Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment