Thursday, November 25, 2010

Pocket Mini Album


 I hope everyone has enjoyed their Thanksgiving! I sure did. Today I have a LWP Mini Pocket Album that I did and I LOVED it. The Prima papers are so nice and thick and easy to work with. I love all the flowers and that brown trim is so sparkly. I really like the journal cards and there are A LOT in there.
 I like the versatility of this project, it's an album AND a decoration! :)





 The little journal spot in the corner was punched from the packaging of one of the flowers. I really like the attention to detail, even in the packaging.
 The pockets are so cool and the journal cards fit perfect! I even used some Prima packaging for one.
 I love how it folds out and you can use it as a table decoration. This would be a great Christmas gift as well!
So go check out yourmemorieshere.com and see what Live With Prima kit you would like to try!
 Thanks for looking and I hope you all had a great Thanksgiving!
     Kim

4 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness Kim! That is SO gorgeous!! Wow! You really know how to work those Primas into a masterpiece.

    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving this project! Its so beautiful. Did the paper come punched like that? Great job Kim!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks girls! No I punched all the paper. It works best if you do the more elaborate punch on the inside. It was really fun to do. All them flowers....heaven!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You punched it all?!?! I LOVE that punch!! I asked my mom for a punch for Christmas. I wish I had gotten more into them before we moved. I should have caught your bug! : ) I love this project! It is so pretty and yes, those flowers are heaven!! Love Ya!

    ReplyDelete