Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Moving ahead and thinking Christmas!

Ok...I know it's a tad bit early but I had some iridescent ornaments and had an idea for a use for my Glue Dots®. I used a little bit of paint and water swirled around the inside of one  and some Glue Dots® Craft dots and Continuous Lines. The Sparkly Fluff from Our Craft Lounge in Very Cherry Red was perfect for the look I was going for.

 The one below is a plain ornament I scooped some Sparkly Fluff  into and swirled around. It stuck to the sides and added a shimmer of color and was really pretty.


 You could embellish these in any way you choose. You could use your Glue Dots® and add flowers or ribbons too. The possibilities are endless and I love that!

I wrote this Blog post while participating on the Glue Dots® design team. Thanks for looking and happy crafting!
  Kim Seldomridge

No comments:

Post a Comment