Thursday, November 11, 2010

Fall Candle Holder


Hello crafty friends! Hope you are all enjoying this beautiful day. Today I have a candle holder that I decorated with a Prima Felt, Prima Flowers and Prima Leaves. It was super easy and I love all the colors together. I used beans on the inside for some extra color and texture. I really like how it all turned out.

 This was made with more things from the LWP Kit "Sweet Girl". See how far these kits can go and I still have some things left over!

 Got beans and Prima? LOL Make sure you check out YourMemoriesHere.com I've heard there are NEW things in the shop and lots of things on sale! Gotta love that!  I think this will be perfect for the table on Thanksgiving.
  Thanks for looking and get craftin'!
Kim

4 comments:

  1. Oh that is so fabulous! I love the felt around the glass and the beans are a perfect touch!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this!!!! Those flowers are beautiful!!! Wish I could make one with you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love this idea! so beautiful...especially with those flowers! & your votive holder is super cute too girl! you are such a crafty lady!! hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMGOSH this is soooo beautiful!!!
    hugs
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete