Thursday, August 19, 2010

Prima Tin


Hello Everyone! Happy Thursday! I had a lot of fun playing with this little Prima tin I got from Your Memories Here. I used the Tim Holtz Crackle Distress paint in Shabby Shutters to paint it then I put a coat of clear gesso on it to keep it from flaking off so much. I sprayed the corner of a damp rag with Adirondack wash in Espresso to lightly rub over it to distress it even more. There's not much you couldn't do to this tin and I love that! I used Prima flowers, leaves, Pearl swirls, and lace trim to decorate it. Of course I had to glimmer mist the flowers and leaves with Dazzling Diamonds too! I used the Pearls packaging and distressed the edges of that too to use inside the tin to add some interest through the little picture window. You could put whatever you want in there. To purchase the tin and the kit that comes with it visit click this TIN link and see how awesome it is for yourself! Go create yourselves a fabulous day! Kim

1 comment:

  1. Um wow! Fabulous! I knew you'd make something great with that tin.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete