Thursday, August 5, 2010

My First Design Team Layout for Your Memories Here

"I Do"


Hello everyone! Kim here with my first post for You Memories Here. I know Kristina is having computer problems so I can't contact her with any questions so, I'm winging it! I have not had an Internet Connection almost all day so I want to kind of hurry and get this posted before I lose it again!
  This layout I did of my wedding day 8 years ago. The gorgeous patterned paper (I think is Imaginisce, my tab is missing I cut off the bottom) worked so good with the photo and the I know the pink polka dot paper is Imaginisce, All Kinds of Happy - Pink Frosting With Sprinkles. The Prima pink pearls and Bling can also be found at YourMemoriesHere.com. The Dazzling Diamonds glimmer mist adds sparkle to the whole thing. I dipped a paint brush into the glimmer mist and painted over the frame and it looks great. The ChatterBox frame was a perfect spot to put the date. The stamp I used to stamp and emboss will be in soon! Be sure to come check out the store! Thanks for winging it with me! See you soon! :) KIM

0 comments:

Older Post

No comments:

Post a Comment